Poker is a game like any other competitive game which over the years has seen a lot of stiff competition amongst enthusiastic individuals competing for the title of the best poker player. Some names have reigned supreme over the others for a long time but like any and every regime there was and is always a worthy successor to the throne and be known as the best poker player in the world.
What makes a decent poker player?
Having a solid poker network is critical to turning into an extraordinary poker player, as referred to above in the longing and eagerness to learn. It will permit you to get into the best games and permit you to befriend the most grounded players who can help you further improve. This means that the Social and Networking Skills of an individual can either limit or open them to the best players and competition in the world. One can compete with some of the best players across the globe on qjpoker.com.
There is no best player in the world as it would simply be wrong to put one player over the other, without off-course putting the best of the best against each other many times till the skill set of one overshadows every other in the competition. Frankly, this is not possible, so mentioned below are some players and the reason why they made it to this article.
- While there have been many to grace the throne almost none of them have had their presence made felt like Mike Sexton.
- If we go by the number of amounts of cash in the WSOP then it is Phil Hellmuth with 135 flows of cash.
- According to the most recent win in the WSOP, it is StoyanMadanzhiev.
- According to the biggest win ever in a match, it is Antonio Esfandiari, who won 18.3 million beatings, Sam Trickett, in WSOP 2012. This is by far the biggest single event win ever in poker.
What are the deciding factors of the best player?
- It is difficult to settle upon a single name as the number of factors that decide what makes a poker player better than the other are significant other than the factor of the number of winnings and the events players have competed in.
- Another thing to be kept in mind is that players have their time of being the best in the world and be known as the supreme poker player at a particular time, but it is difficult to get the best from every period or competition and put them face to face in a competition.
- One major factor that involves a win in a poker match is luck, while 80 to 90% of a poker match is won based on an individual’s skillset, experience, and strategies, that which is left cannot be ignored and given that it is something that individuals cannot have control over sometimes even players with a better skillset are forfeited.